Working with Schools and Learning Providers
A global jobs market place and unstable economy has irreversibly changed the landscape of work. The sharp increase in the number of people out of work has made the job search process much more competitive and requiring more than an ad hoc approach to looking for work.
As young people and adults prepare to enter the jobs market, it is vital that they develop the knowledge and employability skills needed to plan and manage their careers.
We equip young people and adults with the knowledge and skills to be successful in work. Working closely with local schools and learning providers, we carefully match our service provision to meet the needs of the learners within your care.
We support your learners to:
- Effectively plan and take positive action towards their successful transition into the workplace
- Build confidence
- Develop their employability and knowledge of the workplace
We offer a quality and tailored career service that is impartial and affordably priced. Your learners are supported through career learning and career mentoring support suitable for groups and individuals. These options can be combined to form a flexible mix which better suits the needs of your learner groups and organisation.
Our career learning programmes and mentoring support are highly practical and participative. They include the following topics:
- Assessing skills against current market demands.
- Developing job search skills.
- CV writing and form filling.
- Interview preparation.
- Presentation skills.
- Networking tips.
We also offer an Exploring Business Start up module to support learners who are considering self-employment. We can deliver this as a stand-alone programme or integrated within the main career programme packages as an ‘exploring self-employment’ option. Click here for more details of the career programmes and support we provide.
Reasons to choose us:
We recognise the increased pressure being placed on shrinking school budgets. Our commitment is to provide:
- Career learning and support that is tailored to pupil need and school budgets
- High quality delivery and resources to enhance the learning experience
- Flexible delivery options to fit school timetables and curriculum.
Your learners benefit from our programmes because they:
- Raise your learners aspirations.
- Develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Provide knowledge and experience of the working world and employer expectations.
- Develop effective communication, team working and IT skills.
- Develop personal presentation and networking skills.
- Provide an understanding of the use of social networks for work.
Also see our Top 10 Reasons For Choosing Us
To discuss how we can best support your particular needs, you can call or email us in confidence using the link button below.